The quality of our breakfast is a major reason why we have been crowned
B&B OF YEAR 2023
Guests often tell us that they stay with us is for the amazing breakfast we serve.
We take pride in sourcing local, organic produce as much as we possibly can from our streaky bacon down to the jam and marmalade.
You'll have a wide variety of breakfast options to choose from so you can try something different every day.
What Guests Say
- 'Norita, the cheery Chef, made the best omelettes I've ever tasted'
- 'A really great location and a fabulous breakfast'
- 'We stayed four nights and had something different every morning'
- 'The food was fresh, plentiful and delicious'
- 'Breakfast fit for a King'
- 'The Chef gave us the most welcoming good morning and the best breakfast every day'
- 'You won't be hungry leaving the breakfast room'
Delicious Fresh Food
- The best of meat sourced locally from Cronin's Butcher
- Wholesome organic Beaufort free range eggs
- The freshest fruit, veg and jam from our local supplier
- Early risers can opt for a takeaway breakfast
- Great breakfast options to choose from
- Plentiful portions to help start your day the best way
- Cooked fresh just to your liking
The Breakfast Team
- At your service from 7:30am to 10am daily
- Freshly cooked breakfast to order
- We take pride in making your breakfast experience a great one
- We're happy to cater for all dietary requirements
- We have a wealth of local knowledge to answer your questions
- Love seeing guests come back again and again
The Dining Room
- Our cosy dining room is on the first floor above the pub
- Breakfast served to your individual table
- Take your time and savour the flavours
- Enjoy the view of College Street below
- Equipped with relaxing ambient music
- Flick through our library of local informative books
13 College Street,
+353 64 663 2187