IRISH B&B OF YEAR 2022-2023 & 2023-2024
What Guests Say
- 'Norita, the cheery Chef, made the best omelettes I've ever tasted'
- 'A really great location and a fabulous breakfast'
- 'We stayed four nights and had something different every morning'
- 'The food was fresh, plentiful and delicious'
- 'Breakfast fit for a King'
- 'The Chef gave us the most welcoming good morning and the best breakfast every day'
- 'You won't be hungry leaving the breakfast room'
Delicious Fresh Food
- The best of meat sourced locally from Cronin's Butcher
- Wholesome organic free range eggs
- The freshest fruit, veg and jam from O'Shea's Fruit & Veg, our local supplier
- Early risers can opt for a takeaway breakfast
- Great breakfast options to choose from
- Plentiful portions to help start your day the best way
- Cooked fresh just to your liking
The Breakfast Team
- At your service from 7:30am to 10am daily
- Freshly cooked breakfast to order
- We take pride in making your breakfast experience a great one
- We're happy to cater for all dietary requirements
- We have a wealth of local knowledge to answer your questions
- Love seeing guests come back again and again
The Dining Room
- Our cosy dining room is on the first floor above the pub
- Breakfast served to your individual table
- Take your time and savour the flavours
- Enjoy the view of College Street below
- Equipped with relaxing ambient music
- Flick through our library of local informative books