Dan and Nora Linehan opened their bar doors on College Street, Killarney in 1974.
Dan remained at the helm for twenty two years establishing a bar with a reputation for a great pint and a laid back jovial atmosphere.
Today, the Linehan family remain at the mantle and Dan’s legacy lives on.
Come in for the craic, stay for a few and watch the world go by.
Award Winning Team
- Hospitality Team Of The Year Winners 2022
- Dedicated professionals
- At your service
- Consistently focused on quality
- Want your visit to be a great one
- Will look after you and make you feel welcome
- Know Killarney well and be happy to answer your questions
The Local's Local
- Killarney is full of pubs - where should you start?
- Go where the locals go!
- Dan's has been serving the local community for over 40 years
- Welcoming happy customers back again and again
- It's a great place to meet local characters
- Or enjoy a quiet pint and watch the world go by
Top Quality Drinks
- Guinness is our bestseller
- Draught is king - the pour rate is high so the pints are fesh
- Our premium Irish whiskies will delight you
- Choose from an array of quality wines and spirits
- Great espresso coffee and hot tea to warm you up
- Come in for one, stay for a few!
13 College Street,
+353 64 663 2187