Park yourself here in Dan Linehan’s. The perfect base to discover the amazing sights, heritage and adventures that Killarney has to offer.
- Climb the McGilliguddy Reeks home to the highest mountain in Ireland, Carrantouhill
- Play the award winning Irish Open course at Killarney Golf and Fishing Club
- Take a jaunting car through the breathtaking Gap of Dunloe
- Explore the rugged and beautiful Ring of Kerry
- Step aboard a boat for a cruise on the Lakes of Killarney from the foot of Ross Castle
- Go racing. With meetings in May, July and August you might just pick a winner!